“Don’t Play Craps With Chino Rheem” And Other Advice For WSOP Players
It is May 28th, the final evening before countless poker players from around the world will head to the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino for the 2019 World Series of Poker. If this is your first time playing at the series, you’re in luck – here are some little-known tips and tricks to make your first trip enjoyable.
- Players are required by mandate to pick out their new car in advance.
- Players scheduled to play more than one event, or who are playing the Main Event, must also pick out their new house.
- Non-pro players must draft their job resignation letters before registering for their first bracelet event.
- If you haven’t yet frantically scrambled to try and collect money from all of your backers, now is the time to truly freak out.
- Have dinner with your friends tonight, before the bad beats and jealousy kick in.
- Don’t play craps.
- Especially don’t play craps with Chino Rheem.
- Perhaps most importantly, don’t play craps if you ARE Chino Rheem.
- The best way to avoid body odor is not entering the Rio to begin with.
- Symptoms of Legionnaires’ Disease include but are not limited to:
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle Aches
- If you run low on money, a single lunch item from Hash House A Go Go has been known to feed a family of eight.
- You aren’t stuck at the Rio. You can just as easily wait 2+ hours to get into the game you want at Bellagio or Aria.
- Do not fly anyone out to rail you before you are actually at an official final table. Trust us.
Good luck from the BonusCodePoker team, and when deciding which events to play, remember that your landlord is unlikely to accept Sklansky Dollars next month.
And if you spot anything hilarious, let us know at @pokerlolz on Twitter.
Article credit: Staff